Sensitive Professional Eyelash Extension Glue
Sensitive Professional Glue
The Sensitive Professional Glue is one of the best glues on the market. Produced by a company that manufactures for some really big names in the industry. These other companies sell this adhesive for upwards of $70 USD! Here you can get it for $22 AUD!
This glue is also made with Polyacrylates instead of Cyanoacrylate, which makes this glue next gen and one of the most advanced in the market. The retention is also second to none and you will see your customers coming back for infills with so many extensions still on their natural lashes, which means less working time for you! The glue also dries quickly, but also gives you a bit of time to place the extension on the natural lash. This means quicker working time for you, less stickies, and fluffier lashes as you don't need so much glue to adhere the extensions to the eyelashes.
Here are the specifications of this lash adhesive:
- Consistency: Creamy
- Shelf life: 4 months once opened for best adhesion
- Works in both cold and humid conditions
- Suitable for: 1:1 & volume application
- Speed: 1-3 seconds
- Durability: Up to 7 weeks!
- Lash extensions will not brush off when brushing while working.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Do not store in the fridge.
- Recommended prep: Lash cleanse and rinse, primer or saline before application of lash extensions
- Ingredients: Polyacrylates, Ethanol, Deionized Water, Benzoic Acid, Carbon Black.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- No red eyes from fumes after lash application
- One of the first adhesives formulated without Cyanoacrylate. This adhesive is next generation and one of the first of it's kind!
- 5ml bottle - a little amount goes a long way and this bottle will last for many clients.
A few tips about this lash adhesive;
- The bottle tip needs to be pierced with a sharp needle or sharp obof some sort which is not included with the glue. I personally use the tip of a very sharp tweezer to make a hole in the tip before use. Do not shake the bottle before you do this, otherwise some glue might spurt out.
- The consistency of this glue is "creamy". It's not thin, it's not thick, it's in the middle.
- You only need to use the smallest amount of adhesive at a time and it goes a long way. Lasts for many clients.
- The glue grabs instantaneously, but it takes another 1 or 2 seconds to cure.
- I work from eye to eye to prevent stickies, but if your method is one lashing eye at a time, go from section to section as the glue is very strong and it will be difficult to separate if the extensions stick together.
- This glue works in cold and humid temperatures. I have used it in the middle of winter (10-15 degrees celsius) to the middle of summer (up to 38 degrees celcius) with humidity levels of 75-80%. Temperatures of 20-25 degrees celcius is the most ideal condition for this glue to work the best, but I cannot stress enough that it works well in winter and summer too! The cure time may differ in very cold or very hot conditions, but it still cures quickly. It's a dream come true!
- This adhesive will work on clients who are intolerant to cyanoacrylate, but not those who are intolerate to the acrylate family. This adhesive has been formulated with polyacrylate, so those who are allergic to cyanoacrylate exclusively will have success with this adhesive, but if they have a blanket allergy to all acrylates they will react the same as they will to cyanoacrylate based adhesives.
- MSDS is available upon request.